We are a small yet smart team of Interactive designers, Information architects, Communication & Visual designers, GUI designers, Content specialists and Web strategists. Focused in every aspect of our projects, we create work that is bound to wow your clients - by engineering and designing pleasurable user experiences for applications across devices and platforms.
The team at Cybergraff is close-knit and dedicated beyond just deadlines. Our clients have access to our high-level expertise and experience without the prohibitive rates and egos that are sometimes present in larger organizations.
By combining our strategic, creative and technology skills with our ability to innovate, we help convert opportunities into real solutions with our proven process of research, innovation, planning and execution.
Internships 2016Posted on May 17, 2016
You should have extra-initiative, enthusiasm and the love for design. Even if you do not have an impressive portfolio, your projects should reflect a willingness to learn and grow creatively. Your portfolio should showcase your ability to apply your design skills to projects with aesthetics and practicality.
Even if you’re not from a design college, your portfolio should blow our minds (well, even if a little bit!), for us to get you on board.
Visual Communication DesignerPosted on April 20, 2016
You should have a strong sense of design in terms of form and functionality to work with us on our numerous Branding and Communication Design Projects.
You MUST have:
- 1) A Brilliant Graphic Design Portfolio and Aesthetic Sense.
- 2) A portfolio with Branding and Communication Design projects.
- 3) Software Skills: Illustrator + Photoshop + Indesign.
- 4) An aesthetic sensibility similar to ours.
- 5) The willingness to take initiative and responsibility.
Copywriter + Conceptualizer Posted on April 20, 2016
You should be someone who can give words to ideas, and sometimes ideas to words. You should be a go-getter who knows how to get the job done effectively.
You must have:
- 1) 2-3 years of experience in writing copy and short content for marketing communication (brochures, posters, advertisements) social media and websites.
- 2) Ability to write crisp copy – bold, effective, humorous, quirky and sometimes, naughty.
- 3) Ability to conceptualize for branding, web and print communication projects
How to Apply
- 1) Send your resume, portfolio and a brief summary of your interest in working with us to
- 2) We’ll do a short phone interview if your portfolio and experience interests us.
- 3) We’ll invite you for an interview.
- 4) If we think you are “The Right Fit”, we’ll offer you the role.